I love to be charmed; to smile, and laugh, and explore; to be surprised. I create engaging environments to enhance the audience experience.
Nothing beats a delightful memory.
What I do:
Set Design, Production Design, Experience Design, Exhibition Design, Event Production, Project Management, and Creative Direction.
Awards and Nominations
WINNER: Stage Raw Award 2015: Best Scenic Design (Taste, Sacred Fools Theater)
NOMINATION: BroadwayWorld Los Angeles Award 2016: Best Scenic Design (Skullduggery, Sacred Fools Theater)
NOMINATION: Ovation Award 2014: Best Scenic Design - Intimate Theater (Taste, Sacred Fools Theater)
NOMINATION: Two LA Weekly Theater Award Nominations 2014:
- Best Scenic Design (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Sacred Fools Theater)
- Best Production Design (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Sacred Fools Theater)
- Skullduggery, Sacred Fools Theater, Los Angeles, 2016 (Dir. Scott Leggett)
- Past Time, Sacred Fools Theater, Los Angeles, 2016 (Dir. Jeremy Aldridge)
- Astro Boy and the God of Comics, Sacred Fools Theater, Los Angeles, 2015 (Dir. Jaime Robledo)
- Occupation, Sacred Fools Theater, Los Angeles, 2015 (Dir. Ben Rock)
- Taste, Sacred Fools Theater, Los Angeles, 2014 (Dir. Stuart Gordon)
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Sacred Fools Theater, Los Angeles, 2013 (Dir. Jaime Robledo)
- Wrap Your Heart Around It, Hudson Theatre, Los Angeles 2013 (Dir. Diana Basmajian)
- Doomsday Cabaret, The Blank / 2nd Stage Theatre, LA, 2012 (Dir. Christopher J. Raymond)
- Hearts Like Fists, Theatre of NOTE, Los Angeles, 2012 (Dir. Jaime Robledo)
- What Will You Discover?, Photo Series, 2017 (Photographer Joel Daavid / LA Stage Alliance)
- Sequence Break, Feature, 2016 (Dir. Graham Skipper / Destroy All Entertainment)
- Take It Again, From The Top, Series Pilot, 2016 (Dir. Ted Lange / York Productions)
- 20 Seconds to Live, Series, 2015-2016 (Dir. Ben Rock / ArieScope Pictures)
- Writing Room, Series, 2013 (Dir. JJ Mayes, Chris Russo et al / Big Frame)
- Sumtin' Like Dat, Short, 2012 (Dir. Andrew Amani / Hep Cat Films)
- EndGame, Short, 2009 (Dir. John Ruby / Ruby Productions)
- Scenic Design and Props: La La Land in Concert, Hollywood Bowl / Kraft-Engel Management, 2017
- Set Decoration and Props: Evil Dead in Concert, Ace Hotel / Kraft-Engel Management, 2016
- Environmental Design: The Theatre, Escape Room LA, 2015
- Exhibition Design: Breaking Through, Pasadena Playhouse: Friendship Center, 2015
- Environmental Design: Clown Bar, Pasadena Playhouse / RedWhite+Bluezz, 2015
- Event Design / Production: 200+ Events throughout California and the southwest since 1997
Over 18 years in event production, project management, marketing communications, and branding for corporate and non-profit clientele. Events include galas, sales meetings, incentive trips, golf tournaments, donor cultivation events, product launches, community programs, lectures, and much more. Resume available by request.
BA, Psychology, UCLA, 1997
Coursework in Interior Architecture and Design, UCLA Extension, 2007-2011
Received two merit-based scholarships in recognition of my work:
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA) Calibre Student Scholarship 2011 - Special Honorable Mention (Junior Category)
- UCLA Extension James Northcutt Scholarship Fall 2010 - First Place
Plus lots and lots of learning on the job, including a set design apprenticeship from 2011-2012.
References available by request